Instagram for companies Good management practices!
Perhaps at some point you have asked yourself this question: is Instagram really necessary for companies?
The answer is clearly yes.
Instagram is a social network that is characterized by its high engagement in each of the publications we make, since these, unlike Facebook, are shown to all your followers.
Another of the most significant data of the social network that is growing the most in our country is that users are used to commenting, liking in publications or even sharing content.
One of the secrets in which Instagram’s success lies is the simplicity of it and, above all, the fact that its formats, videos and images are the most consumed by the user.
We already know that the trend is increasingly increasing towards the image and, especially, towards the video.
But, if it is still not clear to you the use of an Instagram account for companies, I will give you more information so that you can see the potential that a profile has on this social network.
Facts about Instagram
- 430 million active users, 5 million connect daily.
- 51% of users are men and 49% are women.
- About 53% of users are between 18 and 29 years old;
- 25% between 30 and 49 years.
- The Instagram user spends 21 minutes a day.
- The average of publications per day is estimated at 80 million photographs.
- The average upload of photos per user is 5 a day, which makes a total of 150 a month.
- Every year the estimated percentage of growth of the “likes” is 53%.3.5 billion “likes” are produced per day.
- Photos of people, mainly those with faces, are still the type of content with the most likes.
- 70% of the most used hashtags are from brands.
- Half of the users on Instagram follow a brand.54% of Instagram relationships are not reciprocal.
- The main use of the application is from the mobile.
- In the United States, 1 in 5 minutes of Internet consumption on mobile is invested in Facebook and Instagram
- .The icons and smileys are still the kings in the comments.
Sources taken from the study by Simply Measured, Instagram Study, Instagram Press, DMR.
Isn’t that amazing data?
More if possible, because this data does not stop increasing and consolidating Instagram as the queen of social engagement networks.
Taking advantage of all these figures that we have discussed, the benefits that an Instagram account for your brand can obtain are many, such as:
- Create emotions.
- Create relationships between the consumer and the brand.
- Unleash creativity.
- Enhance the brand image.
- Use geolocation.
- Take advantage of high engagement.
- Promote products.
- There is no limitation of the scope for being a company profile.
To extract all this potential and introduce it in our company or organization profiles, we are going to see some tips to manage them.
Tips for managing an Instagram account for companies
Uniformity in name
One of the first topics to discuss is the name of the profile.
The normal and logical given that it is your Instagram account for a company, is that you put the name of the company, leave the creative part for your publications.
If you are a recognized brand within your sector, even more if possible, you must put it.
But, whether or not it is a recognized brand, if you are faced with the fact that your name is being used by third parties, you can ask Instagram to verify the account as official, which will make it appear with the blue check.
Another of the disadvantages that I usually find, more often than I would like, is to see how by means of a personal account photos of the company or organization are added to spread it, gaining followers, increasing the “likes” and with comments on posts.
Do not worry because there is a solution, we know how Instagram works and it makes it very easy, you will only have to go to edit profile and make all the necessary changes to adapt it to your brand and not lose the content or the followers.
© 2022 All rights reserved | squarecode.biz